Monday, 16 May 2011

Have I Lost Some Readers?




Ouch!! I am sad if readers have decided to go though I don't blame them. I have written so little lately, but there has not been that much to say. I have been " shelling inwards " and keeping myself to myself and my art. By the way, I have just created a portfolio and will be proofing it soon. I agonize when I have to write anything official about myself- it seems so unnecessary and experiences move life on at such a speed!Also, I try to avoid writing superfluous things that will clog the web of the Internet. But let me send you all a photo or two and please let me hear from you if you wish.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling Julia - I think we all go through cycles of feeling inward and feeling outward. It's important to honour those times and go with the flow. I forget to check blogs regularly, but do like to ready yours when I remember to. I love your photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia :)

    You haven't lost me.

    The photos are lovely. I haven't had as much creative time as I wish. Seem to be spending all my time doing paperwork! Maybe I need to start blogging again.

    My love to you,

    Liz

    ReplyDelete