Sunday, 19 June 2011

Good Morning and Soggy June!!

Hello my dearest friends and followers!

Yes indeed, it has been such a long time since my last posting. I have been caught up-caught short by my lack of computer expertise and also plunging forward in the organisation of my class which I am set to teach at the Chalice Well in Glastonbury this September. I am being sent extra-strength and focus from my body and the cosmos in following through which has always been a difficult one for me. I truly hope that each one of you is well and surfing the waves of this summer with grace and support!

Every now and then, I get stuck in the repetitive and ill-playing records of governments lost in the darkness of their own words and goals and rage on facebook. I do enjoy the naming and shaming though that I will continue to do on behalf of our various environments and wildlife. There seems to be so much to change and I get dizzy-then I just return to myself and concentrate on inner transformation instead.

By the by, I have put out a modest portfolio with a taster of my work on www.blurb.com and I will try to post a widget here. Please feel free to make suggestions and/or critiques. They are most welcome! Here goes:

1 comment:

  1. That is very cool. And you say you have trouble with computers. Have no clue how you did that one. Love

    ReplyDelete